Good things are coming...

There's something special coming...just for you!

I've been working diligently on the tutorial planned for today. It is close to done, but I'm not quite ready to post it. I promised myself I'd work like a wild banshee for eight hours today and now it's noon--my eight hours have expired (yes, you did your math correctly. I've been at this since four this morning). I'm learning heaps about computer-sketched patterns and converting them to PDFs that print accurately, which has been a real time drain good learning experience. But the good news is that things should go that much quicker the next time I try to get a pattern ready to accompany a tutorial. Hooray!!

After four days of non-stop rain, we finally have a little sun break. Right now there are hooves to trim and dogs with four days of pent-up ball-chasing energy that are vying for my attention. So please be patient...this tutorial (and...hint, hint...the giveaway to go along with it) will be worth the wait!

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask you... Is it easier for you if I keep embedding the tutorials in my blog as I've been doing, or would you rather have them be downloadable PDF files? I'm curious as to what you'd prefer. Please leave me a comment to let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for your patience!
Rose-Marie

2 comments:

vlmaples said...

I like downloads, but either work for me. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Waiting patiently. You are such a tease! ;) Really, whatever you decide in terms of format. I've been there done that on for working long and hard on a post. I am not near as technically competent as you are, but I am a bit older, too. (My standard excuse.) ;) Barbara