Improved downloads, just for you!

I wanted to let you know I'm moving the documents here on Adapting Creatively over to a new host that is much more download-friendly. If you have been unable to access the downloads before, they are now up at Google Docs. This site is able to present them as written and free of charge (a problem with each of the other hosting sites I've tried).

The Best of the Best AT/AAC Websites

G-Tube Jammies

PLEASE let me know if you have any trouble accessing either document. Thanks!

* * * * * * * * *
Update (2/9/11)--A reader brought up that the download to the PVC Assitive Technology Supports link had added a password requirement that wasn't there when I originally linked. This new link to the PVC book should take you there. Thanks for your patience!

No comments: